Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Meet RJ


Meet:  RJ VerChaud

Q: How long have you been involved with Rising Sun Performance Company?
A:  I just made it in to this FANTASTIC family

Q: What is your primary function within the ensemble?
A: I am a Performer

Q: Tell us about your experience of entering the ensemble.
A: Everyone has been very welcoming and friendly. I immediately felt like part of the family. I have been included in all of their events and fun times!

Q: What were callbacks like?
A: Callbacks were like no other. At first I was very nervous when I heard it was going to be five hours, but it was so much fun. It truly was a "go for broke situation".  There was really no wrong way of doing anything!

Q: Why did you choose RSP?
A: I liked the idea of an ensemble theater. I also just felt very at home in my first audition. The atmosphere was amazing.

Q: What do you do outside of RSP?
A: Outside RSP, I write music

Q: What are you most excited about with the upcoming season?
A: I am really excited to see the growth of the company, in general and individual performers. Everyone is so talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment