Monday, August 5, 2013

Meet Peter!


Meet:  Peter Buck Dettmann
Q: How long have you been involved with Rising Sun Performance Company?
A: Since June 2013.

Q: What is your primary function within the ensemble?
A: Actor
Q: What were callbacks like?
A: Callbacks were an absolute blast. Everyone had such a great attitude, and I felt totally safe, but also challenged in exciting ways.
Q: Why did you choose RSPC?
A: I love the idea of working consistently with the same group of energetic and imaginative theater practitioners, and building lasting personal and professional bonds.

Q: What do you do outside of RSPC?
A: I'm currently playing The Clown in "Othello" at the American Theater of Actors, and working on some independent short film projects. I also write for the stage, and am currently working on a short comedy in verse about a catastrophic wedding day.

Q: What are you most excited about with the upcoming season?
A: I can't wait to work with all my new colleagues and collaborators!

No comments:

Post a Comment