Monday, August 5, 2013

Meet Hanna!


 

Meet: Hanna Sender

Q: How long have you been involved with Rising Sun Performance Company?
A: I just joined the ensemble!
Q: What are you excited about with RSP's Upcoming Season?
A: I'm excited to start working with all of the previous members of the ensemble, as well as with all of the new ensemble members who just joined with me!
Q: Tell us about your experience of entering the ensemble.
A: It was a fun, exciting, and welcoming experience. It definitely feels like I am joining a group of people who are happy and passionate about what they do--both the current ensemble members, and the staff!

Q: What were callbacks like?
A: Callbacks felt, to me, very much like acting classes that I took in school; leave your ego at the door, take risks, don't be afraid to fail, support the work happening around you, and most of all, have fun! I had a wonderful time at the callbacks.

Q: Why did you choose RSPC?
A: RSPC is an established company that is full of passionate people, and it seems like a company that will really allow me to grow and continue learning.

Q: What do you do outside of RSPC?
A: I just graduated college, so I'm doing what many recently graduated actors do--working in restaurants and auditioning!

No comments:

Post a Comment