Monday, August 19, 2013

Meet Larry!


Meet:  Larry Phillips

Q: How long have you been involved with Rising Sun Performance Company?
A: I'm brand new.

Q: What is your primary function within the ensemble?
A: Actor

Q: What were callbacks like?
A: Lots of playing and building on each other’s ideas.

Q: Why did you choose RSPC ?
A: I enjoy companies that produce both establish and brand new plays. I REALLY think it’s important to do both.

Q: What do you do outside of RSPC?
A: Write, cry, write, cry… it's a vicious circle.

Q: What are you most excited about with the upcoming season?
A: I've always liked the idea of ensemble. I love idea of work on different plays with the same people. Working with a group and hopefully building professional and personal ties that will last.

Q: Anything else you want to share?
A: Outside of the Arts, I'm a huge baseball fan.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment