Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Meet Christina W


Meet:  Christina L Williams
 

Q: How long have you been involved with Rising Sun Performance Company?
A: Since this past June. I'm a newbie.

Q: What is your primary function within the ensemble?
A: Acting

Q: Tell us about your experience of entering the ensemble.
A: Well it took me by surprise. RSP has a very exact image of what's important to them as an ensemble and what interests them, interests me as well. After my orientation I thought to myself, what are these people psychic or something? They've just read my mind and I'm a little bit scared but in a good way.

Q: What were callbacks like?
A: Omg, I've never been to a 5 hour callback before filled with theatrical games, improv, dancing and cold readings. I wasn't even worried about if I was going to get in or not at that point I just knew I had so much fun that day.

Q: Why did you choose RSP?
A: I wanted to be a part of a company where I could be involved in the creative process and bring ideas to the table and that's exactly what they welcome and ask for. Also they are diverse and work very much like a family and that agrees with me.

Q: What do you do outside of RSP?
A: I'm still a student so I go see shows, watch movies and read books/plays. I also LOVE to bake, cook too but mostly bake. Family and friends are very important to me so I make time no matter what!

Q: What are you most excited about with the upcoming season?
A: To perform but also being involved in the creative process. I've always been curious about lighting, sound, costuming and stage design so I'm looking forward to being a part of that as well.

Q: Anything else you want to share?
A: Whoever knows how to make homemade cheese ravioli please be my friend!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment