Monday, August 19, 2013

Meet Isaac!


Meet:  Isaac Dean
Q: How long have you been involved with Rising Sun Performance Company?
A: I became a Rising Sun ensemble member about a month ago

Q: What is your primary function within the ensemble?
A: Within the ensemble I'm an actor

Q: Tell us about your experience of entering the ensemble.
A: My experience was wonderful, everyone I have met within the company has been so welcoming to me.

Q: What were callbacks like?
A: Call backs were so much fun, the ice breaker activity we did to get to know everyone who were auditioning for the company was amazing

Q: Why did you choose RSPC ?
A: I chose Rising Sun because of the great reputation they have for giving young artist the opportunity to grow in their craft, and also the wonderful support system they have for one another by lifting each member up, and encouraging them to do their best

Q: What do you do outside of RSPC?
A: I'm a performance artist who writes and directors his own projects as well as act in them.

Q: What are you most excited about with the upcoming season?
A: I'm excited to get to know all the former ensemble members as well as the new members, and also participating in fundraising events to help the company continue to grow

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment