Monday, April 5, 2010

Once a blogger...

I used to blog. Well, no. More like, I wrote three entries and then stopped. I got shy. Now, thanks to RSP, I'm jumping back in. Not only am I posting here, but I posted to my own old blog. This is what happens when a creative type is stuck temping inside on a gorgeous day like today. I hope anyone reading has enjoyed the sunlight already...consider me jealous.

Another newbie to Rising Sun! I'm super excited to find an artistic home, with warm, fuzzy non-crazy theatre types, such as myself. I look forward to detailing my experiences with The Last Supper; I'll be house managing for part of the run. You never know what kind of juicy stories can come from audience members. Stay tuned.

On another note, I saw a wonderful show at Theatre Lab yesterday - Authenicating Eileen with Tin Lily Productions. I wanted to give that cast and production team a shout out. Catch it if you can. They have one more weekend AND they give discounts for students and actors - score!
http://www.tinlily.org/Tin-Lily-Home-Page/current

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it's Samantha, btw. Forgot to say who I was. Akia is going to be mad! :)

    ReplyDelete