Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Breath of Fresh Air

MJ here. (Michael, Jonesy, Michael-Lee, Midge, Mike Jones) I answer to all. First-time blogger and newbie Ensemble member but I have to say, it's already been such a great experience. This company consists of some of the most supportive, sincere, and talented people I've had the privilege to work with. I remember feeling like I completely bombed my audition for RSP but getting called back. When I went to the call-back and got a taste of what the company is, I knew it was for me! And of all the auditions I've had in my life, this is the ONLY one I can honestly say I enjoyed and came out as a stronger actor. Since then, I've had so much fun reading one acts (which has helped me greatly with cold-read auditions!), working on The Last Supper (which is coming along great!), and I am looking forward to getting in on some of the incredible classes RSP offers. It really has refreshed that stagnant feeling I had as an actor. Now I have a Theatre Company I can call home, and a family of actors who are always pushing me and supporting me. Thanks so much RSP!

No comments:

Post a Comment