Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Meet Kervin

Welcome to our Meet the Company Series.
Over the next few weeks we will be posting interviews with Ensemble, Staff, Guest Artists & Interns to give you a chance to get to know us as a company a little better. 


Meet: Kervin Peralta


Q: How long have you been involved with Rising Sun Performance Company?
A: Almost a Year
Q: What is your primary function within the ensemble?
A: I’m an Actor


Q: Why is RSP your Artistic Home?
A: Everyone is passionate about theatre. You see the love in our work. What keeps me here is the fact that it’s a true ensemble. Everyone has your back.

Q: What was your favorite RSP show or Role? Why?
A: The one and only Mickey the shoes Profliano in this summer’s Shhh.. It’s a speakeasy.


Q: What are you looking forward to seeing/ experiencing with RSP?
A: I look forward to doing work that can help me flex my acting muscles, and continue to grow as an artist.

Q: How have you seen the ensemble, including yourself, evolve?
A: Yes, I see a more cohesive unit. As for myself, I’ve continued what I learned in study to free myself.

Q: What do you do outside of RSP?
A: I’m a puppeteer at the Swedish Cottage Marionette Theater

Q: Please share a favorite experience with RSP
A: Had a blast doing Mikey the Shoes, Hotel Suite was an awesome experience as well.

Learn more about our ensemble here

No comments:

Post a Comment